This pre historic dinosaur shark tooth will be made into the trophy which will be perpetual and the base will have all the names of previous winners engraved in it. These sharks were 100 ft long and had 287 teeth in a jaw span of 3.5 metres wide.
Action packed - teams fighting for the big prize
* 2 or 3 person teams
* 1 team member paddles through the surf right out the back on a Kayak to drop the bait.
* AND when they hook on - its ON
* Fighting sometimes for hours to land these monsters and bring them into the breakers
* When they land them they have to get into the shore dump and rope em
* They have to hold them and measure the shark from nose to fork in the tail
* They have to un-hook em
* They have to hold em by the tail and point em out to sea
* We watch the sharks swim away safely